Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Our Global Diversity Council consists of four networks dedicated to supporting and advancing the needs of diverse employees in both the U.S. and the U.K. Members and allies of our networks convene regularly to create a forum for meaningful discussions on key issues and initiatives.
We are a community dedicated to supporting and engaging the women of Evercore in furthering their pursuit of professional and personal achievement.
This objective is accomplished through:
- Recruiting and retaining top female talent at all levels
- Mentorship and sponsorship opportunities
- Community-building programs
- Career development training
- Support during life events (personal and professional)
Traditionally Underrepresented Minorities Network (TURM)
TURM supports the racial, cultural and ethnic diversity of Evercore employees and advocates and raises social awareness to build a more vibrant, inclusive community. TURM helps to attract, develop and retain talented individuals from traditionally underrepresented groups. We welcome all Evercore employees, whether members of traditionally underrepresented groups or majority allies, to join us in empowering change and manifesting Evercore’s Core Value of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
EverProud is a network of LGBTQ+ employees and allies that champions LGBTQ+ diversity, equity and belonging at Evercore by promoting an inclusive environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We seek to attract, develop and support LGBTQ+ leaders and create forums for active engagement and partnership between LGBTQ+ colleagues and allies. We believe that our clients are best served when our employees can be their true, authentic selves, and we are committed to making Evercore the employer of choice for top LGBTQ+ talent in our industry.
Evercore Veterans Network
This is a network dedicated to ensuring that veterans are positioned to succeed as members of the Evercore team and that the organization fully benefits from the unique experiences and skills of veterans.
We support veterans through the following initiatives:
- Recruiting: Cultivate opportunities for veterans interested in joining the Evercore team
- Mentoring: Support the development and success of veterans in the early stages of their Evercore careers
- Networking: Build a community within Evercore of former military members and allies
- Supporting Veterans Organizations: Develop connectivity with the broader military community by supporting and engaging with external veterans organizations