Evercore provides strategic advice and financial restructuring services to companies, creditors, investors and other stakeholders, both out-of-court and in-court. We specialize in providing critical, independent advice on complex issues and transformational situations. The group is distinguished by its track record of developing and implementing innovative and expeditious solutions, often driven by fresh capital, that forge consensus among diverse stakeholders and maximize value.
Our dedicated and experienced senior-led team works closely with Evercore's corporate advisory bankers as appropriate to ensure that our clients receive seamless unsurpassed advice.
We have a broad range of experience assisting clients with:
- Obtaining covenant waivers and amendments
- Structuring and executing exchange/tender offers and consent soliciations
- Raising new debt and equity capital
- Designing and implementing financing driven recapitalizations
- Selling non-core assets or entire companies
- Developing, negotiating and executing prepackaged/pre-arranged chapter 11 restructurings
- Traditional chapter 11 restructurings
- Cross-border and international recapitalizations
- Providing expert valuation and testimony services
Debt Capital MarketsLeveraging our deep capital markets expertise and extensive relationships with financing sources and investors, we provide independent advice on debt capitalization optimization, structuring and placement.
- DIP and exit financing
- "Rescue" financings
- Bank loans
- High yield and mezzanine financing
- Preferred stock
- Private equity